The purpose of this Blog

This blog is to detail my 50 years (1973 - 2023) with a 1928 Chevrolet tourer, affectionately called "The Red Chev".

The acquisition, restoration, improvements and my experiences over the years are covered in as much detail as I can remember.

Some of the later postings include car club outings and other vintage car items that I hope will be of interest to people.

If you have the time, scroll back to where it all began in 1973 and follow the journey so far.

Thanks for dropping by.

Regards Ray Dean


See my new section "The Red Chev - Repairs, Improvements, Maintenance and Technical Details" located on the left hand side of the screen.




Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

28 Chev.To Wreck or Restore?

The following pictures and details are from the Ebay USA, listed as a parts car. May I suggest that with the lack of numbers of Chevs in OZ, and the rarity of this model, a few fanatics over here would not hesitate in restoring this wreck back to its former glory.

What do you think?

The posting on ebay reads as follows:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1928-Chevy-Parts-Car-RAT-ROD-Roadster-/261072027191?pt=Salvage_Parts_Cars&hash=item3cc91afe37&vxp=mtr

1928 Chevy Parts Car RAT ROD Roadster ?


1928 Chevy landau?

I think? not for sure, going on some other owners info..

RUFF PARTS car,, few other small parts include. Visor, landau "S" part

The back body is LOOSE and sitting on frame, no wood left, Mocked up

I was going to build a roadster Rat rod.
I'm selling off all the Civilian stuff.

MORE pics on request, and see other cars for sale

Will load with fork lift????? does roll. or can drag on? 50-100 more pics, send email address.















No comments:

Post a Comment